Bloomfield Hills Auto Accident Attorney Aids Victims of Car Crashes
Michigan personal injury firm has obtained millions of dollars for clients
After you’ve been injured in an auto accident, the physical, emotional and financial strain can seem overwhelming. Whether it was a high-impact crash or more of a fender-bender, you deserve full compensation for medical expenses, income you lost while out of work and other harm stemming from the collision. At The Joseph Dedvukaj Firm, P.C. in Bloomfield Hills, we draw on more than 25 years of experience litigating Michigan auto accident claims to collect substantial compensation on behalf of vehicle crash victims. Our firm is familiar with the laws governing personal injury litigation and the tactics that insurance companies and defense lawyers use in an attempt to frustrate worthy claimants. We’ve collected more than $250 million for plaintiffs like you and are ready to battle on your behalf.
Lawyer handles cases stemming from truck, motorcycle and bicycle collisions
Our firm’s attorney has represented more than 15,000 Michigan clients and is well versed in a wide array of vehicle accident cases, including those relating to:
- Trucks — Special regulations apply to large trucks because of the potential risk posed by their size, weight and cargo. If you or a loved one was injured in a truck accident, we can examine information from the vehicle’s electronic data recorder and other evidence to prove how the accident occurred.
- Motorcycles — Drivers sometimes try to blame motorcycle riders after a collision, but crashes are often caused by motorists who are not paying sufficient attention to the road and subsequently fail to recognize a nearby biker until it’s too late.
- Bicycles — When a bicycle is struck by a motor vehicle, there is very little to stop the cyclist from suffering severe harm, which might include a traumatic brain injury, broken bones or spinal cord damage.
When you retain the services of our law firm, you can be assured that your case is getting handled by an accomplished auto accident lawyer who is dedicated to achieving the best possible result for you.
Accomplished advocate pursues reimbursement for medical costs
We have 26 years of experience litigating a wide range of personal injury cases through trial, mediation and settlement. Regardless of where or how your crash occurred, our attorney is able to handle claims stemming from injuries such as:
- Back and neck injuries, including herniated discs
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Damage to shoulders, knees and other joints
- Scarring and disfigurement
From the start, our firm works to gather the evidence necessary to construct the strongest possible case. Once we’re familiar with the facts, Attorney Joseph Dedvukaj develops a strategy designed to secure the largest financial recovery possible under the circumstances.
Dealing with the effects of a serious crash is a significant burden, and we work to lighten your load wherever possible. Our “no win, no fee” guarantee is designed to protect you from legal bills. As we litigate your case to win economic and non-economic damages, our fees won’t add to your stress.
Knowledgeable legal counselor guides clients through the claims process
When you work with our injury lawyers, you can expect a professional process designed to work effectively and efficiently. Your attorney will meet you for an initial review of your case and then conduct a thorough investigation, leaving no stone unturned in gathering evidence to support and prove your case. Once your medical condition has stabilized or reached maximum medical improvement, your Michigan personal injury lawyer will proceed to negotiate with the relevant insurance company on your behalf, seeking a beneficial settlement.
Common causes of vehicle accidents on Michigan roads
In 2018, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) reviewed traffic accident data and found that major causes of harmful vehicle collisions include:
- Impairment caused by alcohol, illegal drugs or medication
- Failure to stay in the proper lane
- Failure to yield
- Distractions such as cell phone use and eating behind the wheel
- Failure to obey a stop sign or traffic light
- Weather conditions
- Improper turns
Attorney Joseph Dedvukaj is familiar with these and other causes. No matter how your crash occurred, our firm can take on your legal challenges so you can focus on healing from your injuries.
Contact a dedicated Michigan auto accident lawyer to schedule a free consultation
The Joseph Dedvukaj Firm, P.C. handles auto accident injury cases and all types of vehicle collision matters for Michigan clients. Please call 248-352-2110 or contact us online for a free initial consultation. Our office is in Bloomfield Hills.