Proven Bloomfield Hills Injury Lawyer Fights for Clients’ Rights
Accomplished Michigan trial attorney has earned millions of dollars in compensation for accident victims
An accident caused by someone else’s negligence or intentional conduct can instantly throw your life into disarray. At The Joseph Dedvukaj Firm, P.C. in Bloomfield Hills, our firm serves accident victims throughout Michigan and battles to maximize the compensation they receive in a judgment or negotiated settlement. When you work with our experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate trial lawyer, you’ll gain a detailed understanding of your legal options and a litigator who is dedicated to easing your burden.
Determined Oakland County firm works to hold negligent parties accountable
You should consider hiring our qualified personal injury law firm because it’s one of the most important things you can do to protect your rights after an accident. Before surrendering your rights to an insurance company that wants to settle your case quickly and cheaply, you deserve the chance to work with an attorney who is:
- Respected — Over more than two decades, we have built a strong track record of securing substantial compensation for injured clients. More than 99 percent of those who retain our services have obtained financial recoveries totaling more than $250 million. Attorney Joseph Dedvukaj has earned an AV® Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Aggressive — We fight for the compensation that clients deserve and are not intimidated by large insurance companies, high-profile claims or jury trials. Combining the resources of a large firm with the personal attention of a boutique law office, our attorney stands up for victims against even the toughest opponents.
- Strategic — As we’ve collected hundreds of millions of dollars for Michigan clients, we know how to assess the value of potential claims and help clients anticipate how their case will proceed. Whether your matter is resolved through litigation, mediation or settlement discussions, you will benefit from a thorough strategy developed and executed by a proven attorney.
In every matter we handle, our firm offers a free initial consultation and represents clients on a contingency basis. We guarantee that there are no upfront legal costs, and we do not charge any attorney fees unless we secure a verdict or settlement on your behalf.
Litigator handles cases stemming from vehicle crashes, falls and dog bites
Regardless of whether you’ve suffered catastrophic harm, a treatable injury or the tragic loss of a family member, our representation will reflect the same core values that have made us a respected member of the legal community since 1994. Our firm’s attorney takes on a full range of personal injury cases, including claims relating to:
- Vehicle accidents — If you’ve been hurt in an auto accident, we make sure you understand how Michigan’s no-fault insurance law affects your financial recovery. Our firm also assists people injured in collisions involving trucks, bicycles, motorcycles and boats.
- Slip and fall incidents — A property owner that doesn’t take proper safety measures can trigger a slip and fall incident that results in a traumatic brain injury or other type of physical harm.
- Dog bites — Pet owners have a legal responsibility to keep their animals under control. We assist individuals who require medical treatment after a dog bite.
- Construction accidents — Determining who is liable after a worker or passerby is injured in a construction accident can be a complicated process. Our firm has the background and determination to provide effective counsel to someone who has been hurt on a building or repair site.
- Social Security Disability — Qualifying claimants who expect to be unable to work for at least 12 months due to an injury or illness might need Social Security Disability to support themselves and their families. If you’ve been denied or are unsure how to start the application process, we offer comprehensive guidance.
- Wrongful death — An untimely fatality can leave surviving family members emotionally and financially devastated. When the tragic loss was caused by someone besides the victim, our firm advises estate representatives and loved ones on wrongful death litigation.
You can count on our firm whenever you need us. We are available 24 hours a day and every client works personally with attorney Joseph Dedvukaj.
Contact an experienced Michigan personal injury lawyer for a free consultation
The Joseph Dedvukaj Firm, P.C. in Bloomfield Hills represents Michigan clients in a full range of personal injury matters. To set a free consultation regarding your potential claim, please call 248-352-2110 or contact us online.