"> " />
1277 West Square Lake Rd. | Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48302
Car Accident Lawyers In Milford Twp
Car accident injuries are traumatic and can be lifestyle changing. It can be emotionally disturbing to hear the sound of metal crushing and glass breaking and the fear of not knowing what will happen next. Once you wake up from the car accident or the accident is over, you may be left with serious or life-threatening injuries which need immediate medical attention. In some cases, injuries not as serious, such as lacerations or a broken bone, can have an impact on your life and finances, your ability to work, and your ability to care for yourself and others in your life.
If you have been in a car accident anywhere in Michigan, contact Dedvukaj at 1-866-447-3563 (1-866-HIRE-JOE) for a free consultation with a Milford Twp car collision attorney.
Common Car Accident Injuries in Milford Twp
In Milford Twp and across Michigan, common injuries include:
• Brain trauma: A traumatic brain injury is a life-altering injury which can impact your ability to earn a living, care for yourself, and have relationships with your significant other. Severely brain injured trauma patients can leave a patient unable to function independently and may require them to live in a group home or assisted living facility. Even brain trauma, which is less severe can lead to memory loss, confusion, headaches, changes in cognitive function, and other issues which can affect a person’s general ability to lead a normal life or return to their everyday activities of daily living.
• Eye injuries: We rely on our eyes for seeing and everything from reading to performing work. Eye injury can lead to vision impairment, blurry vision, double vision which could impact your ability to earn an income, especially if your previous work required good eyesight or the ability to read documents.
• Facial injuries Because we all tend to see another person’s face when we first meet them, facial injuries are very serious and obviously can impact how people feel about themselves and how other react to us. These injuries can also impact ability to work, especially for those who have jobs in public relations, modeling, or sales. Facial injuries can lead to cruel comments from others, lowered self-esteem, anxiety, and emotional distress. They may also require ongoing dermatological treatment and expensive surgery to address.
• Ear injuries: Ear injuries may cause you to lose your hearing so your left with the inability to hear the voice of loved ones, a favorite songs, or speakers with instructions at school or work in the same way. This can impact your quality of life, personal development as well as job opportunities.
• Spinal cord injuries: Spinal cord injuries can severely hamper your mobility and really shorten a person’s lifespan or life expectancy. Even minor spinal cord injuries can lead to a lifetime of pain and debilitating chronic pain, which affects the persons mobility, and ability to care for themselves and to work to earn a living for themselves and family.
• Scarring and lacerations: These injuries can impact a person’s sense of self-worth and esteem. Severe lacerations and scarring can also impact the function of the muscle and tendon tissue underneath the surface of the outer layer of your skin, which can significantly affect mobility in the limbs.
Looking for a Car Accident Injuries Lawyer?
These are some common car accident injuries in Michigan. If you have suffered any of the above injuries or any injuries in a traffic collision, contact Dedvukaj Law at 1-866-447-3563 (1-866-HIRE-JOE) for a free consultation with a Milford Twp car collision attorney.
Your first consultation with our law firm is completely free and comes with no obligation, so you risk nothing in speaking with an experienced auto accident attorney about your situation. If you hire us you still don’t pay anyting unless we win your case. This is our promise and confidence in our ability to help you.
Thank you. Your submission has been sent.
The Joseph Dedvukaj Firm, P.C. is located in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and serves the entire State of Michigan. Past results are not a guarantee of future results, and the outcome of your particular case or matter cannot be predicted using a lawyer’s or law firm’s past results. Contacting us through our website does not create an attorney-client privilege. This website is attorney advertising.
Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. [ Site Map ]
Martindale-Hubbell and martindale.com are registered trademarks; AV, BV, AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are registered certification marks; Lawyers.com and the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated Icon are service marks; and Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings are trademarks of MH Sub I, LLC, used under license. Other products and services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved.