1277 West Square Lake Rd. | Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48302
Why Sterling Heights Michigan Lawyers? What You Need To Know
When a car accident occurs in Sterling Heights Michigan, victims are often unsure about their rights and what their next steps should be to get compensation for injuries and losses.
This is why accident victims should strongly consider scheduling a free, no obligation legal consultation with a trusted Sterling Heights Michigan auto accident lawyer. In this meeting, you can discuss the accident details and your nature and extent of your injuries with an expert auto accident attorney who can explain your rights and ways you can pursue compensation for medical expenses, lost income, and other damages.
If you were injured in a car accident, the Sterling Heights Miichigan car accident attorneys at Dedvukaj Law Firm are prepared to investigate and build a strong case on your behalf as we pursue all of the compensation you deserve. We have more than 27 years of experience successfully recovering compensation for those injured in many types of car accidents. This includes a $8 million settlement for someone who suffered a personal injury in a T-bone collision. If you give us the privilege to work your case, we will represent you on a contingency fee basis. That’s why you will only pay legal fees if you receive compensation. Call today 1-248-352-2110 because we are ready and able to fearlessly fight for you and your family.
Types of Sterling Heights Auto Case We Handle
Our experienced Sterling Heights Michigan car accident lawyers handle cases involving a wide variety of car accidents. This includes motor vehicle accidents where the victims were not in a traditional passenger vehicle, such as bus accidents, motorcycle accident, bicycle accidents and pedestrian crashes.
Other types of automobile accident cases we take on include:
• Hit-and-run accidents – Even though it is illegal to leave the scene of an auto accident, it continues to happen throughout Michigan. Victims of hit-and-run car accidents in Michigan can greatly benefit from hiring an attorney because these cases can be much more complicated than those involving many other types of accidents.
• Parking lot crashes –These regularly involve pedestrians who are hit while a car backs up into them in a store parking lot. There are also crashes where one car strikes another because the driver was speeding or not paying attention to what he was doing while operating a vehicle.
• Drowsy driving crashes – These are accidents caused by drivers who are tired or fell asleep at the wheel or were too drowsy to safely operate a motor vehicle. Unfortunately, many drivers don’t get enough sleep or are suffering from sleep disorder, exhausted from jet lagged or fatigued from being behind the wheel too many hours because they are on a road trip.
• Rollover crashes – These are accidents where one or more of the vehicles involved in the accident are caused to flipped onto their sides or turned upside down. Rollover crashes are extremely dangerous no matter where they happen because occupants are thrown about in the vehicle and drivers can’t control their vehicles. However, the risk of serious injury or death increases when these roll over crashes occur on highways and interstates at high speeds.
• Head-on collisions – These are often the result of one car traveling the wrong way against traffic, resulting in a collision between the front ends of two vehicles. The impact from such a head on collision creates a high risk of severe or life-threatening injury. The drivers who cause head-on collisions are often drunk, distracted, confused, lost or drowsy.
• Rear-end accidents – These often happen when a vehicle is stopped at intersections or stop signs. A rear end crash is usually caused by one driver following another too closely, been distracted, and not being able to stop before crashing into the lead car's bumper. Rear-end accidents are sometimes referred to as a minor bump in the rear or as fender benders. However, even at relatively slow speed, rear-end accidents can cause soft-tissue injuries like whiplash that could take months to recover in therapy.
• Side-impact collisions – This is a crash where one car hits the side of another vehicle, which can often cause serious injuries because the side of a vehicle is less protected to handle an impact from the front of a hitting vehicle in the way the front or rear of a vehicle is able to absorb the energy of the crash.
• Drunk driving collisions – This includes accidents involving drivers who have been drinking too much or have taken legal or illegal drugs that impair their ability to drive a motor vehicle. These intoxicating substances can impair judgment, vision, brain function, coordination, and the ability to handle more than one task at the same time, all of which can significantly increase the risk of an accident.
• Distracted driving accidents– Many drivers take their attention and focus off the road to engage in many activities like cell phone texting or talking on a cellphone, talking to in vehicle passengers, changing the infotainment radio station, eating while driving, or performing grooming activities while behind the wheel. Distracted operating has caused significant increase in distracted driving accidents in recent years.
Need A Sterling Heights Car Accident Attorney?
If you were injured in any of these types of accident or any other kind of car accident, contact our Sterling Heights Michigan car accident attorneys today for a free consultation at 1-248-352-2110 or till free 866-HIRE-JOE, or email us by completing the contact form below.
Thank you. Your submission has been sent.
The Joseph Dedvukaj Firm, P.C. is located in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and serves the entire State of Michigan. Past results are not a guarantee of future results, and the outcome of your particular case or matter cannot be predicted using a lawyer’s or law firm’s past results. Contacting us through our website does not create an attorney-client privilege. This website is attorney advertising.
Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. [ Site Map ]
Martindale-Hubbell and martindale.com are registered trademarks; AV, BV, AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are registered certification marks; Lawyers.com and the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated Icon are service marks; and Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings are trademarks of MH Sub I, LLC, used under license. Other products and services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved.